AKTU/UPTU 2020: UPSEE Registration, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Syllabus & Pattern
AKTU/UPTU 2020: A State level entrance examination AKTU/UPTU 2020 will be conducted by the Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh. The Entrance exam conducts every year to provide admission Under Graduate and Post Graduate Courses. The AKTU is also known as the UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Test). Through this university student get admission various Afflicted state government and private universities/colleges. All students those wish to apply for UPSEE Application Form 2020 they get the complete information such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates and much more at below.
#AKTU/UPTU 2020 #News Box
The authority will go to start application form process 4th Week of January 2020 and candidates can apply through online mode.
AKTU/UPTU 2020 Important Date
At below mention table candidates get the tentative examination schedule. In which they collect detail about the Application form Start Date, exam date, Admit card release date and much more.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Application form Availability From||4th week of January|
|Application Form Submission Last Date||3rd week of March|
|Opening of Application form correction window||4th week of March|
|Issue of admit card||2nd week of April|
|Exam date||1st week of May|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Commencement of counselling||3rd week of June|
AKTU/UPTU Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must fulfill all required eligibility for applying application form. Detail About Age Limit, Education qualification and much more available at below section.
- Nationality: Candidates of NRI/PIO/Foreign Nationals/ Children of Indian Workers in Gulf Countries and Kashmiri Migrants are eligible to apply.
- Age Limit: No upper age limit make criteria to apply in any of the offered courses.
- Appearing Candidates: Appearing for the qualification examination are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks: Candidate should have obtained qualification minimum 45% marks without grace (40% marks for SC/ST category candidates) in aggregate.
|B. Tech/B.Des/MCA(Integrated)||Student must have passed 10+2 School education with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject.|
|B. Arch||Student should have passed 10+2 with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subject and Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical is the one of option subject|
|B. Pharma||Student should have passed 10+2 Education with Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects and Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology /Technical is one of the option subject|
|BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/ MBA(Integrated)||10+2 with any stream from a recognized board|
|MBA||Candidates should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from recognized university|
|MCA||Graduate with 45% marks and Maths at 10+2 or Graduation level|
UPSEE 2020 Application Form
The application form will invited online mode through the organization online portal. The UPSEE Application form 2020 will be start I the month of January and candidate’s access till Last date. You are advised that fill detail correct and for any mistake the organization is not responsible. The application form process will complete in two steps. First of all candidates completed it as registration and Login application form through registration ID. To successfully submission application form candidates must complete all steps before last date.
At time registration application form candidates must pay application fee according their category Wise. You can use Bank Challan or Debit Card or Credit Card or Net banking or much more. Detail about the Application fee collect in below mention points.
- The application fee for Male/Transgender candidates of General & OBC category for AKTU/UPTU 2020 will be Rs. 1300/-.
- The fee for Female, Physically Handicapped candidates of all categories, & SC/ST candidates will be Rs. 650/-.
AKTU/UPTU Exam Pattern 2020
- No of Papers: The exam will be Conducts for eleven different papers.
- Type of Questions: The Question paper contains Objective multiple choice questions.
- Language of Exam: Candidates can choose either Hindi or English language for exam question paper at time registration application form.
- Exam Duration: The exam Time duration will be different for each paper.
- Marking Scheme: 4 marks will be allotted for the each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for incorrect or unanswered question.
AKTU/UPTU Admit Card 2019
Candidates who has apply application form they need to know about the Admit card. The admit card will be provide as online mode through the official web site of the recruitment authority. We suggest all candidates that without admit card candidates do not allow to appear in examination.
If the candidates have any doubts about the Entrance examination then discuss with us through below mention comment section.