JEECUP 2019: Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination UP Polytechnic Exam Notification, application Form, UPJEE Polytechnic Exam 2019 Detail
JEECUP 2019: A state level entrance examination conducts by the Uttar Pradesh Board of Technical Education which is known as Joint Entrance Examination Council of UP’. Through this entrance exam candidates get admission to three year Diploma Engineering Courses as Polytechnic Admission. Candidates those wish to this diploma courses they apply application form before closing date of it. The Application form will invite as online mode. More detail about the UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2019 Notification, Application, Important dates and other candidates read at below.
Application Form: BTEUP has release notification to invite application form for the JEECUP 2019. The process to registration application Form Start From 20 Dec 2018 and candidates can apply till 28 Feb 2019
JEECUP 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||JEECUP 2019 (UP Polytechnic Entrance Exam)|
|Organizing Authority||Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh|
|Exam Type||State Level Entrance Exam|
|Programs Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, and Other Diploma Courses|
|Mode Of JEECUP 2019||Offline (pen and paper-based) mode|
|Number Of Questions||100 Multi Choice Question|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and -1 mark for each incorrect answer|
|Type Of Questions||Objective Type|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (Two shifts, i.e. Morning (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM) and Afternoon (2:30 PM – 5:30 PM).)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Different as per different courses|
|Exam Date||28th April 2019 (Announced)|
UP Polytechnic Application Form 2019
The process to make application form will be completed as online mode. As per latest announcement the UPJEE Online Application Form 2019 will be available in the Last Week of the December month. Candidates apply it before last date by using official web site. You need to complete all steps like as registration, Fill Personal Detail, Fill Education Qualification, Upload documents, pay application fee and much more before last date of it. After that you take a print to future reference of application form.
UP Polytechnic Exam 2019 Important dates
|Application forms Activate||20 December 2018|
|Last Date to Submission Application Form||28 February 2019|
|Admit card will be issued from||1st week of April 2019|
|Written Exam Date||28th April 2019|
|The result will be announced on||Last week of May 2019|
Note: The Above mention examination schedule is tentative. The Actual dates for the UP Polytechnic Exam 2019 will soon available on this page.
- A candidate must be the citizen of Uttar Pradesh besides having Indian nationality.
- Candidates have the minimum age limit as 14 years.
- The board has not set an upper age limit criteria for the candidates.
- The educational criterion asks to have group-wise different academic qualifications but all in all a candidate must pass minimum higher secondary or any equivalent course. Candidates have completed 10th class school education or 12th Class school education from a recognized Board or university of Institute.
- Candidates Pay application fee according their category wise through Online Banking or Debit card or Credit card or bank Challan or much more method.
- General and OBC Category candidates pay 300 / Rs as the application or exam Fee.
- SC, ST, PWD and Female candidates pay 200 / – Rs as the application fee or exam fee.
JEECUP 2019 Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions||120|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Mode of Exam||Pen & Paper Based (Offline)|
|Marking Scheme||4 Marks for each correct|
|Negative Marking||1 Marks deducted for each wrong|
|Application Form||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Admit card||JEECUP Admit card 2019|
|Syllabus & Exam Pattern||JEECUP Syllabus 2019|
|Official Web Site||https://jeecup.nic.in|
If the candidates have any query about the UP Polytechnic Exam 2019 they can discuss with us trough below mention comment section. Our support team will soon provide detail at here.