NATA 2020 Application Form Apply Online National Aptitude Test in Architecture Application Form and Download NATA 2020 Exam Syllabus, Pattern & Exam Date
National Aptitude Test in Architecture: Council of Architecture or COA conducts nation level entrance examination as the National Aptitude Test in Architecture. A lot of student has interested to admission for B.Arch programmed which is offered by the numerous institutions and colleges across India, and then they apply NATA Application Form 2020. The process to make application form start from January month and examination held in between April to August 2020. For more information about the NATA Exam 2020 Notification, Application Form, Eligibility criteria, Syllabus, Exam Pattern and much more you can read at below.
NATA 2020 Important Date
|Registration starts from||1st week of January 2020|
|The closing of the registration process||1st week of February 2020|
|Uploading images in online application||1st week of February 2020|
|Payment of fee||1st week of February 2020|
|Correction window will open from||3rd week of February 2020|
|Correction windows will be closed||Last week of February 2020|
|Admit Card will be available from||Last week of March 2020|
|NATA 2020 Exam Starts from||3rd week of April 2020|
|Result||2nd week of June 2020|
NATA 2020 Application Form
To participate in the NATA Exam 2020 candidates need to apply application form. The application form will accept as online mode. The application form process will be completed in several steps and candidates need to complete before last date. More detail you can read below mention several points.
- The Application form process will be start online mode in January month.
- Candidates complete registration steps to fill required detail.
- Login application form and fill all required information Personal Detail, Education and much more.
- Upload Signature, Photo and other required documents in required size.
- Pay application fee before last date and submit application form before last date.
- After final submission you can take print out to future reference.
NATA 2020 Application Fee
To successfully submission application form candidates need to pay application fee. The application fee will be accepted as the candidate’s category. We hardly inform to all that the without application fee candidates application form will be rejected.
|For One Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 1800/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 1500/-|
|For Both Session:|
|General candidates||Rs. 3500/-|
|SC/ST candidates||Rs. 2800/-|
NATA Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
To participated in the examination candidates need to have some eligibility like as education qualification, Age Limit, Exam Minimum Marks and much more. You can confirm your eligibility criteria with help the below mention points.
- There is no lower age limit to appear on the entrance test.
- Candidates must be approved or appear in 10 + 2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- They must have completed or will appear in 10 + 3 Diploma in any stream of a recognized institution.
- Candidates must have an International Baccalaureate Diploma after completing ten years of Mathematics education.
- They must have obtained the grade of Mathematics as a required subject.
- If you have not passed the qualifying examination and are candidates appearing, then you can proceed to apply.
If the candidates have any query about the above mention information then leave a comment at below mention comment section.