OPSC Homeopathic MO Admit Card 2019 Download Odisha Public Service Commission Homeopathic /Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket Exam Date
OPSC Homeopathic MO Admit Card 2019: Odisha Public service Commission will go to recruit eligible candidates for the 371 vacant posts of Homeopathic Medical Officer and Ayurvedic Medical Officer through written examination. Candidates download Odisha PSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 from it official web site. The admit card will available as soon as possible before 10 days of examination. Candidates can download OPSC Homeopathic MO Admit Card 2019 by login their registration ID. The Registration Number and Password print on the application form. More detail about the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 candidates can read below mention detail.
#OPSC Ayurvedic MO Admit Card 2019 #News
Application Form: as per detail of the Odisha Public Service Commission Medical officer Recruitment 2019 the application form process running in between 14 December 2018 to 14 January 2019
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Exam 2019 – Detail
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Post Name||Homeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer|
|Number of Openings||371 Posts|
|Starting Date Of Application Process||14th December 2018|
|Closing Date Of Application Process||14th January 2019|
|Admit Card Status||Update Soon|
|Date Of Examination||Intimate Shortly|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Document Verification|
OPSC Homeopathic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019
A employment notification has dispatch in the last month of 2018. Lot of candidates have eligibility this recruitment and apply application form. Candidates now continue their examination preparation to gain higher marks in exam. We inform to all candidates yet there is no any official notification announced about the OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officer Exam date. The exam date will soon release as online mode in upcoming days. Candidates can keep stay connection with this page o get latest information about the admit card and exam date. We will inform you with latest update of this page.
Odisha Medical Officer Selection Process 2019
The selection process of the medical officer recruitment contains several steps and candidates need to qualify one by one all steps. Whenever the application form process completed candidates first of all invite to written examination. The exam will conduct soon in upcoming month. There is two question papers for the main exam. To appear in exam candidates download Odisha Medical Officer hall ticket 2019 and go to at examination center. The address of examination center exam time is print in admit card. Candidates check the examination pattern at below.
- Question Type: The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Number of Exams: The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Subject: Questions will be asked of concern subject of Homeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Medical Officer.
- Number of Question: Each Paper consists of 100 Questions.
- Maximum Marks; Each Paper is conducted for 100 Marks.
- Time Duration: Duration of Each Paper is 1 Hour 30 Minutes.
- Marking: Each Question carries One Mark.
|Exam Type||Paper||Total Number Of Marks|
|Written Type||Paper-I||100 Marks|
How to Download OPSC Medical Officer Admit Card 2019
To download Odisha Homeopathic /Ayurvedic Medical Officer Hall Ticket 2019 candidates can follow several steps which available at below.
- Go to visit to official web site of OPSC.
- Now candidates click on the option of the Admit Card.
- In the notification board you click on relevant post.
- Fill registration Number and Password at text box.
- By clicking on the Submit button candidates check the detail.
- The all detail of examination and candidates available on admit card.
- After check it candidates take a print.
- Bring at examination center to identification
|Admit card||Click Here|
|Syllabus||OPSC Medical officer Syllabus 2019|
|Official Web Site||http://www.opsc.gov.in/|
If the candidates have any doubts about the information or miss it then you can discuss with us through below mention comment box.