NBCC JE Recruitment 2022
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022, Junior Engineer JE Civil / Electrical Recruitment 2022, How to Apply, Post Type, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam More Updates By GovtExamNet
Post – JE
Number of Posts – 80
Apply Mode – Online
- Wirtten Exam
- Merit List
Salary – As Per Rule
Those Candidates have an interest within the Jobs Can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Online.
- Starting Date – 15 March 2022
- Last Date – 14/04/2022
- Fees Last Date – As per Notice
- Gen 500rs
- OBC 500rs
- EWS 500rs
- SC/ST/PH No fees
- Gen Minimum – 18 Years
- Gen Maximum – 28 Years
- OBC Maximum – As Per Notice Years + 3 Years Age Relaxation
- SC/ST Maximum – As Per Notice + 5 YearsAge Relaxation
Age Relaxation As Per Rules
SC/ST 5 Years Age Relaxation And OBC 3 Years.
Education Qualification – As per Notice
Must be 3 year diploma in Electrical/Civil
Posts Distribution – As Per Notice
Payment Mode –
Pay Exam Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Fee Mode.
How to Apply –
Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online to 14/04/2022 using the given link below.
Apply Online – Registration || Login
Official Website – Click Here
NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Notification – Click Here
More Latest Jobs || Www.GovtExam.Net
Q. What is the last date for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online?
Ans. The last date for online registration for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 has been extended to 14/04/2022.
Q. What is age limit to apply for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. the age limit is 18 to 28 years as of 01st January 2022.
Q. What is the selection process for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022?
Ans. the choice of the candidates is going to be done as per the standards decided by the authority. A computer-based test, document verification, and a medical test are mandatory for all posts. For some posts, a Computer-based aptitude test and interview also will be scheduled
Q. What is the exam date for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 ?
Ans. As per the recent notice, Computer Based Test (CBT) exam has been shifted to be held in September/October 2022.
How to Apply for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022?
The aspirants should fill the online application form by submitting all the required details correctly and register themself for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022. Once the registration process is completed, proceed with their registration num and password sent on their registered mobile number. Follow the below steps for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022 Apply Online.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the notification reading “Click here to apply online
- A new page with all the recruitments will appear on the screen.
- Click on the job post you are interested to apply for
- Click for the “New Registration Process button” if you are a new user or direct “Login” if you are the registered user.
- Fill in the details carefully and submit the application form before 14 April 2022.
Documents Required For Apply Online
- Passport Size Photograph