UPPSC Pre 2022
UPPSC Pre 2022, How to Apply, Post Type, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam More Updates By GovtExamNet
Post – Various type
Number of Posts – 250
Apply Mode – Online
- Wirtten Exam Pre
- Main Exams
- Merit List
Salary – As Per Rule
Those Candidates have an interest within the Jobs Can Read the complete Notification Before Apply Online.
- Starting Date – 16/03/2022
- Last Date – 12/04/2022
- Fees Last Date – As per Notice
- Gen 125rs
- OBC 125rs
- EWS 125rs
- SC/ST 65rs
- PH 25rs
- Gen Minimum – 21 Years
- Gen Maximum – 40 Years
- OBC Maximum – As Per Notice Years + 3 Years Age Relaxation
- SC/ST Maximum – As Per Notice + 5 YearsAge Relaxation
Age Relaxation As Per Rules
SC/ST 5 Years Age Relaxation And OBC 3 Years.
Education Qualification – As per Notice
As required Degree any Stream
Posts Distribution – As Per Notice
Payment Mode –
Pay Exam Fee Through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Fee Mode.
How to Apply –
Eligible / Interested candidates can apply online to 12 April 2022 using the given link below.
Apply Online – Registration || Login
Official Website – Click Here
Download Full Notification – Click Here
More Latest Jobs || Www.GovtExam.Net
Q. What is the last date for UPPSC Pre 2022 Apply Online?
Ans. The last date for online registration for UPPSC Pre 2022 has been extended to 12/04/2022.
Q. What is age limit to apply for UPPSC Pre 2022?
Ans. the age limit is 21 to 40 years as of 01st July 2022.
Q. What is the selection process for UPPSC Pre 2022?
Ans. the choice of the candidates is going to be done as per the standards decided by the authority. A computer-based test, document verification, and a medical test are mandatory for all posts. For some posts, a Computer-based aptitude test and interview also will be scheduled
Q. What is the exam date for UPPSC Pre 2022?
Ans. As per the recent notice, Computer Based Test (CBT) exam has been shifted to be held in September/October 2022.How to Apply for Recruitment 2022?
How to Apply for UPPSC Pre 2022?
The aspirants should fill the online application form by submitting all the required details correctly and register themself for UPPSC Pre 2022. Once the registration process is completed, proceed with their registration num and password sent on their registered mobile number. Follow the below steps for UPPSC Pre 2022 Apply Online.
- Visit the official website
- Click on the notification reading “Click here to apply online
- A new page with all the recruitments will appear on the screen.
- Click on the job post you are interested to apply for
- Click for the “New Registration Process button” if you are a new user or direct “Login” if you are the registered user.
- Fill in the details carefully and submit the application form before 12/04/2022.
Documents Required For Apply Online
- Passport Size Photograph